Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rice Cereal

So Cash went to the doctor last week for his 4 month check up can you believe it...time goes by so fast!!! So since he is now officially a 4 month old he can eat rice cereal, something my mom has been telling me to do for a couple of month now. Anyways, here are some pictures of the fun we have been having with eating rice cereal.




Now my laundry has officially doubled this rice cereal gets everywhere!

So after a week of rice cereal Cash got his first case of the runs! I have stopped the rice cereal because after looking into it further most doctors say to wait until they are 6 months old so that they don't develop food allergies. I guess every doc and kid are different. So now I get a break of baby food and get to enjoy the ease of only the bottle!

4 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! And yay for you... less time feeding for just a little bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, only the bottle is such a great feeling....pretty soon he'll be eating mashed potatoes and gravy!! enjoy it while you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terin, Cash is seriously one adorable baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete