Monday, June 15, 2009

Curls

Never did I really think that my wish would come true. The whole time I was pregnant with Cash I would say I hope that my baby boy looks just like his handsome Daddy and have his great curly hair and big blue eyes. Well, I was saying that half thinking there was no way I was going to have a white kid with blonde hair and blue eyes because I am brown! But sure enough I got a look a like the only difference is he has hazel green eyes like his Pawpaw. But I am so glad my wish came true! I love Cash's curls and everything else about him!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute with the curls! I keep checkin your blog hoping to see that you have had that little girl of yours!! Hang in there! I can't wait to see if "she is brown!" I bet she will be with brown eyes and just gorgeous like her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them curls!!! cash is the cuttest white boy with hazel green eyes I've ever seen. you're almost there!! 1 more day of freedom with one child!!hahah!! It's worth it. I'm thinking mia just may be a brown baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete