Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memories

Thanks Amanda for the idea!
Memory Lane.... the tag that gets everyone involved.

Here's how you play
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. it's actually pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Thanks, everyone. I hope you enjoy doing this!

3 comments:

  1. one of my favorite memories... staying up until the wee hours of the morning, talking, laughing and dancing to justin timberlake and britney spears after eating tasty nachos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there are about 1 million choices here. Where do I start... I have lots and lots of memories from high school. I remember eating tortillas and cheese at your house many, many times. Driving down I-35 going about 100 mph, changing in the car on the way to cheerleading practice! So scary... Watching, cheering, screaming you on at Nationals as you won the trophy. I was so proud! Sitting in my car on campus (UTA) between classes when you called to tell me you were getting baptized. I will always remember that exact moment.

    Terin, the list just goes on and on. You are such a great friend and I'm grateful to have so many memories with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Terin, not sure if you remember me, but i am one of Amanda's TENNESSEE friends!! A few of us girls came to the Nashville airport to pick you and Amanda up when you came to visit. I cannot believe the 3 of us are all married with precious baby boys. Cash is adorable. =) Anyways, just wanted to leave a memory. Later girl- Becca

    ReplyDelete